The Teacher Connect Gradebook is a customizable tool for teachers to use on a daily basis, at work or anywhere the internet is accessible. Teachers are able to utilize multiple grading methods, create assignment weights, run student specific performance reports, and much more.
Where to Start
- Go to Staff.
- Select Staff Schedule Views.
- Right click on the desired course, and select TC Gradebook to immediately launch the Gradebook view.
- Gradebook can be accessed anywhere in Teacher Connect via the Gradebook tab in the left hand navigation.
- Select Help to access information about the Grading Formulas, Assignment Scores, Assessment Scores, and Marking Period Grades.
- Select Settings to establish the display preferences for the Teacher Connect Gradebook. The default school level selections (when set) are displayed when Settings is first opened.
- The Classes filter allows teachers to filter the Classes menu options to display All classes, only the Current Marking Period classes, or only Today’s classes. The filter selection is maintained when users switch classes and when they return to the Gradebook.
The Settings window contains six sections:
- Columns Display Options
- Stats Display Options
- Sort Preferences
- Past Due Assignments
- Assignment Score Columns
- Category Options
In the Column Display Options section, teachers can choose how to display student names, and which columns and Student Shortcuts to display. The Stats Display Options allow teachers to choose which assignment statistics to display. The Sort Preferences control the order in which assignments and categories display, while the Past Due Assignments section allows teachers to control the value of Past Due Assignments in calculations. The Assignment Score Columns section is not applicable when Learning Standards are not used. The Category Options section allows users to set defaults for new assignment Categories.
Users can also Restore Default Settings. Select Save when all Settings choices have been decided.