This lesson provides an overview of the Class Roster view within Teacher Connect.
Where to Start
- Go to Staff.
- Select Staff Schedule View.
- Right click on a Course and choose TC Class Roster to launch Teacher Connect.
Class Roster View
- Use the toggle to change from the Attendance View to the Class Roster view.
- Select Excel or PDF to export the displayed class rosters, including any special statuses and guardian alerts.
- . The Print button has two options: Roster and Roster Summary:
- The Roster option prints the displayed class roster, including any special statuses and guardian alerts, the same as the Excel and PDF options
- The Roster Summary option is a streamlined printout that includes only the following columns: Name, Nickname, Gender, Enter Date, Grade, Homeroom and Counselor.
- The table displays student information based on chosen columns. Add or remove columns via the Settings button.