Staff Schedule Views contains 4 options for visualizing classes: Today's Personal Schedule, This Week's Schedule, Semester View, and My Students. This lesson guides users through the navigating the different views.
Where to Start
- Go to Staff.
- Select Staff Schedule Views.
- Use the tabs to access different views.
- . While viewing the desired Schedule View format, select Set as Personal Page to select that Schedule View as the default view.
- Select the Attendance Summary icon to generate an Attendance Summary for any class.
- Select the Roster icon to access Class Attendance Rosters, Grade Entry Rosters and Roster Grids.
Staff Schedule View Tabs
- Select Today's Person Schedule tab.
- This view displays the teacher’s scheduled classes for the current date (default). Select the Calendar icon to view a different date’s schedule. Classes where the teacher is assigned the Role: Other display only during the Role’s assignment dates.
- The Teacher of Record icon and Co-Teacher icon indicate the class is co-taught. Hover over the
Teacher of Record icon to view the assigned Teachers of Record.
- The red Exclamation Point icon indicates attendance has not yet been taken for that class.
- Select This Week's Schedule.
- The current week's class schedule displays in a grid pattern.
Classes where the teacher is assign the the Role: Other display only during the Role's assignment dates.
- Go to the Semester View tab.
- Use the Expand / Collapse icons to view different semesters. The current is open by default.
- Select the Print icon to download a copy of the semester's courses.
- Do note use the Print Mass Report or Include in Report options. The Teacher Connect Gradebook Achievement Reports, with expanded options, have replaced them.
- Go to the My Students tab. This tab contains before subtabs as described below.
- The Class List sub-tab allows teachers to filter students using the search criteria and/or class filter drop-down menus. Student profiles and contact information can be accessed by selecting the corresponding icons.
- The Excessive Absences sub-tab allows teachers to generate a list of students with excessive absences, based on the defined Date Range and other selected criteria. Select the Exclude Reasons icon to exclude attendance reasons from the Excessive Absences report. Users can choose to Export to Excel or Print the results.
- The Student Assessments sub-tab allows teachers to generate a report of assessments taken by their current year students. Users can filter by Class and select up to ten (10) Assessment/s, then select View Student Assessment Report.
- The Instructional Minutes sub-tab allows teachers to see a report of instructional minutes for their current year students. Teachers can view Potential Sessions, Potential Minutes, Actual Sessions, and Actual Minutes of student instruction. Potential calculations are based upon all scheduled class meeting times with each student. Actual calculations reflect student attendance.