All listed column icons are available within Teacher Connect Roster, with some available in other Teacher Connect modules as well. Access the attachment at the end of the article for additional icons.
- The Medical and Allergy Alert column displays icons for students who have Medical Conditions , Allergy Alerts , or both . Hover over the icon to view the student’s medical details, or click the icon to open the Student Medical Details page.
- Hover over the Guardian Alert icon to display the alert (permission based).
- The Parent Portal icon identifies those students with associated Parent Portal accounts. Hover over the icon to view the Parent Account(s) and the date/time the account was last accessed. Click a Parent Account name to view the student’s Gradebook as it appears in the Parent Portal (permissions based).
- The Messages column displays the Messages Inbox icon , which changes to the New Message icon when there are new messages related to that student. Select the icon to open the Messages Inbox (filtered for the selected student).
- The Attendance Letter icon identifies those students who have received an attendance letter based on their attendance records within the class. Click the icon to view the student’s attendance letter(s), and to delete the attendance letter run (permission based).
- The Student Portal icon displays for students who have logged into the Student Portal. Hover over the icon to view the date/time the account was last accessed.
- The Absent–Other Period icon indicates if a student was absent in another period. It displays on the CURRENT date only.
- The Absent–Day icon displays if students are recorded with an all day absence.
- Hover over the Accommodations icon to view the student’s accommodations.
- Hover over the Partial Schedule icon to view the day codes for which the student is scheduled. If the student does not attend the class on ANY day code for the selected meeting time, ND will display instead of the day codes.
- The 504 , IEP and RTI columns display icons for students classified as 504 , Special Education , or RTI, or who have been Declassified . Select the IEP and 504 icons to open the student’s IEP and 504 Plan (permission based). Select the RTI icon (permission based) to open either the RTI Plan or the AIS Plans tab in the Student Profile, based on the district’s settings.
- The Custom Status Indicators column displays various color icons for district-specified statuses (if any). Hover over the custom status icons to view their tooltips.