This Grade Advancement Type assumes that the students have been pre-registered into the relevant building and grade level for the upcoming school year. The Grade Advancement process will remove the Pre-Registered flag for students whose Anticipated Enrollment Date is on or before the selected Anticipated Enrollment Before date (default is the first day of the next school year).
Where to Start
- Go to District.
- Select Grade Advancement.
- Select the Register Pre-Registered Students as the Grade Advancement Type.
- Select the Anticipated Enrollment Before Date.
- Select Next to continue.
Student Select & Submit
- Use filters as needed and select Search.
- Choose students from the Source Student section. Students appear in the Selected Students section.
- Select Preview to open an Excel sheet identifying the students whose Grade Advancement will be processed. This is a final opportunity to review and/or correct students’ Grade Advancement status before completing their Grade Advancement.
- After reviewing the Preview, select Next to continue.
- Select Submit to complete the Grade Advancement process for the listed schools. Or, select Start Over to return to the Grade Advancement screen to select the next Grade Advancement Type.