The Grade Advancement Type: Reached Highest Grade within District should be used when students are not being awarded Graduation Credentials. When this option is selected, the Grade Advancement process will apply to students in the district’s highest grade who are NOT Pre-registered and do NOT have assigned Scheduling Schools and Scheduling Grades. If the district’s highest grade is grade 12, the students must also NOT have assigned PGPs and Credential Types.
Where to Start
- Go to District.
- Select Grade Advancement.
- Select the Reached Highest Grade within District as the Grade Advancement Type.
- Select the Date of completion for current grade. Students’ future year schedules will be dropped
during the Grade Advancement: Reached Highest Grade within District process.
- Choose an Enrollment Exit Reason from the dropdown menu.
- Select Next to continue.
This Grade Advancement Type can be processed at either the district level (users will select the applicable schools) or the school level (users can select the applicable students).
Select & Submit Students
- Use filters as needed and select Search.
- Choose schools from the Source Student section. Students appear in the Selected Students section.
- Select Preview to open an Excel sheet identifying the students whose Grade Advancement will be processed. This is a final opportunity to review and/or correct students’ Grade Advancement status before completing their Grade Advancement.
- After reviewing the Preview, select Next to continue.
- Select Submit to complete the Grade Advancement process for the listed schools. Or, select Start Over to return to the Grade Advancement screen to select the next Grade Advancement Type.