Grade Advancement at the District level affects ALL students in the selected building(s) who have the selected Grade Advancement Type. District-wide Grade Advancement is the most efficient way to process Grade Advancements.
Where to Start
- Go to District.
- Select Grade Advancement.
- Select the relevant Grade Advancement Type.
- Update the current grade completion and new grade enrollment dates as needed. The Date of completion for current grade and Date of enrollment into new grade will populate by default with the official last day of the current school year and first day of the next school year.
- Select Next to continue.
Select Schools & Submit
- Choose schools from the Source Schools section. Schools appear in the Selected Schools section.
- Select Preview to open an Excel sheet identifying the students whose Grade Advancement will be processed. This is a final opportunity to review and/or correct students’ Grade Advancement status (Scheduling School, Scheduling Grade, Credential Type, PGP, Career Path) before completing their Grade Advancement.
- After reviewing the Preview, select Next to continue.
eSchoolData strongly recommends that the Preview be reviewed before completing the Grade Advancement process, and the Excel file saved for future reference.
- Select Submit to complete the Grade Advancement process for the listed schools. Or, select Start Over to return to the Grade Advancement screen to select the next Grade Advancement Type.