The Anticipated Enrollment Stats by Grade report returns a matrix of the number of students the district anticipates will be enrolled in each grade by school for the upcoming academic year, for the number of schools specified, based on the sort order of the Schools menu. This report will tally all other schools together.
Where to Start
- Go to Reports.
- Select Enrollment.
- Choose Administrative Reports from the menu.
- Select Anticipated Enrollment Stats by Grade.
Anticipated Enrollment Stats by Grade
- Choose the Number of Schools to Display on the report.
- Select View Report to see results.
- A matrix of the number of students the district anticipates will be enrolled in each grade by school for the upcoming academic year.
Current students must be assigned Scheduling School and Scheduling Grade. Pre-reg students must have open enrollment record with assigned School and Grade, and Anticipated Enrollment Date on or after the start of the next academic year.
To have accurate counts, Feeder Patterns, Mass Update Scheduling, and/or Online Registration should be completed.