This lesson guides users through access the Enrollment Exceptions report and the six different options available within that report.
- Go to Reports.
- Select Enrollment.
- Choose Enrollment Exceptions from the menu.
- There are six different Enrollment Exceptions reports:
- The Overlapping Enrollment report will identify students having a school or grade level enrollment record whose start/end dates conflict with another enrollment record
- The State Report Exclusions report creates a list of students excluded from state reporting
- The State Attendance Exclusions report creates a list of students excluded from state attendance reporting
- The Data Entry Errors report returns all students with an Exit Reason of Data Entry Error
- The Enrollment Overrides report lists the students with grade level overrides
- The Attendance Data Exceptions report lists any student that has attendance records that fall outside of their enrollment dates
- The data can be exported into Excel.