Users can exclude student records for state enrollment reporting and/or state attendance reporting, as needed. Use the Exclude from State Reporting and Exclude from State Attendance options on the student’s Enrollment Record.
Where to Start
- Go to Registration.
- Select Students.
- Filter for students as needed and select Search.
- Select the radio button to the left of the desired student's ID.
- Select Enrollment Record to launch a new window with the student's enrollment record.
Exclude from State Reporting
- The Exclude from State Attendance flag allows districts to properly exclude students with an enrollment reason of “Enrolled for instructional reporting only (0055)” from the SA129 and AT6 state attendance reports. Students with this flag will also be excluded from prior year Attendance totals and Suspension totals which appear at the bottom of the BEDS report.
- Select the Edit icon associated with a grade level record to apply the Exclude from State Attendance checkbox to a grade-specific record.
- Select the checkbox to exclude the grade from State Attendance.
Students with the flag Exclude from State Attendance will NOT be excluded from enrollment reports and eScholar extracts UNLESS the Exclude from State Reporting flag is also selected.