This lesson guides users through editing a closed grade enrollment record.
Where to Start
- Go to Registration.
- Select Students.
- Filter for students as needed and select Search.
- Select the radio button to the left of the desired student's ID.
- Select Enrollment Record to launch a new window with the student's enrollment record.
Edit Closed Grade Enrollment Record
- Select the Edit icon next to the applicable closed Grade Enrollment Record.
- Make the needed changes to the record. If the Grade Enrollment Record is linked to a Transfer (the Exit Reason is a transfer reason), then changes made to the Grade Enrollment Record will also be reflected on the Transfer record.
- The BEDS Code and Loc. Code fields are visible only when Apply Enrollment Override is checked. The Loc. Code is required when Apply Enrollment Override is checked.
- Select Save when all changes have been made.