The Enrollment Category provides instruction on the different processes used to maintain students’ Enrollment Records: School Enrollment records, Grade Enrollment Records, State Reporting exclusions, and student transfers. In addition, it provides tips for data maintenance, and covers the available Enrollment Reports and Administrative Reports related to enrollment.
Enrollment Record Maintenance
Enrollment records have a direct impact on district funding and should be edited only by users
who understand all the State and Federal reporting implications.
There are several ways to access the Student Enrollment Record, with the proper permissions:
- Go to Registration > Students, select the radio button to the left of the student’s name, then select Enrollment Record. (This is the most direct route.)
- Go to Registration > Students, select the View icon to the left of the student’s name, then select Enrollment Record.
- Go to Registration > Students, select the radio button to the left of the student’s name, then select Form. The student’s enrollment data is included on the Student Information Form. Select Enrollment Record to edit the data.
Once at the Student Enrollment Record, users can:
- Add a District School or Add an Out Of District School.
- Use the checkboxes to exclude the student from State Reporting and/or State Attendance.
- Edit the School/Grade enrollment records.
- Delete the School/Grade enrollment records. Users can Delete a School Enrollment record
ONLY when there are NO Grade Enrollment records associated to the School Enrollment record.
- Add a Grade enrollment record to an existing school enrollment.