The Online Registration Applications page lists the applications with the selected Application Status. This lesson guides users through accessing submitted Online Registration forms.
Required Permission: Menu Level Registration > Online Applications
Where to Start
- Go to Registration.
- Select Online Applications.
- Users can Search for Applications Received and/or Processed. By default, Both is selected.
- By default, the Application Status defaults to be New, but can be updated to review All, Pending, On Hold, Rejected, or Accepted.
- Set a Date Range using the From and To dates as needed.
- Filter by Surname, Student LastName, Student FirstName, or Student Grade to narrow down results.
- Select Search to view applications.
- Select the Excel icon to export the displayed results to Excel, or select the red Excel icon to
export the Application Details Report (for displayed statuses) to Excel.
- The availability of the Delete, Review, View, and Edit icons will vary, based on the selected Application Status (see side note). Hover over the Note icon to view any notes added to the application during its processing.
Application Status Explanations
- New: application has been submitted, and has NOT been reviewed.
Pending: application has been submitted, reviewed, and user has clicked the Close button; no action is taken.
- Pending – Review Saved: application has been submitted, reviewed, and user has clicked the Save button; all links and data field selections are saved; application awaits a decision (Accept/Reject).
- On Hold: application has been submitted, reviewed, and user has clicked the On Hold button; links and data field selections are NOT saved; application awaits additional action (edit, submission of proof documents, etc.) before another review.
- Accepted: application has been submitted, reviewed, and accepted; student(s) are registered or pre-registered, as applicable.
- Rejected: application has been submitted, reviewed and rejected; student(s) are NOT registered.