The Student in Course by Enrollment report displays a tally of students enrolled in each course, listing each enrolled student by default.
Where to Start
- Go to Reports.
- Select Scheduling.
- Choose Student In Course By Department from the menu.
Student In Course By Department
- Select a Scheduling Year from the menu.
- To see course enrollment tallies, select the By Summary checkbox.
- Select Search to view results.
- Select the Excel icon to export this report to Excel.
If the report’s run date is greater than the section’s last semester end date, records for students whose class enrollment end date is null, or greater than or equal to, the semester end date will be included. Otherwise, if the report’s run date is greater than the student’s class enrollment drop date, the student will be excluded from the report.