The report allows users to print student schedules in a Matrix, Matrix by Time, Grid, Student Schedules by School, or Standard format using the corresponding radio buttons.
Where to Start
- Go to Reports.
- Select Scheduling.
- Choose Student Schedules from the menu.
Select the desired Display Options and Filters as needed.
- Choose Matrix, Matrix by Time, Grid, Student Schedules by School, or Standard format using the corresponding radio buttons.
- The Changed Since date field allows users to print only schedules that have been modified after the selected date.
- The As Of date field defaults to the next day, and allows users to print the schedules that are in effect on the specified date.
- The Bell Time option is hidden if the only menu option is the DEFAULT Bell Time. The selection defaults to the DEFAULT Bell Time, and reloads the From/To periods based on the selected Bell Time.
The Print Teacher of Record Staff option, when selected, will print only staff who are associated to the section's meeting times via a TOR Role that is flagged "Include on grade reports and schedules." If the section’s assigned teacher does not have a TOR Role, they will be omitted. If no staff TOR Roles associated to the section's meeting times are flagged "Include on grade reports and schedules," the section's assigned teacher will be printed.
- Select Go to create the report.
- Select the XML icon to generate an XML report of the student schedules. The Excel export is available ONLY when Student Schedules by School is selected.
Under Display Options, users can check Display Locker Information, then check Show Combination and/or Show Padlock. The system will retain the user’s last Display Locker Information selections (via a cookie), and display them when the page loads.