The Staff Schedule Matrix report provides the master schedule in a grid format. Select the desired criteria Staff Schedule, then select By Period or By Department to generate the report.
Where to Start
- Go to Reports.
- Select Scheduling.
- Choose Staff Schedule Matrix from the menu.
Staff Schedule Matrix
- Set a Scheduling Year via the dropdown.
- Select a Department or Courses. If using the Staff Schedule or Room Schedule, choose the applicable Staff members or Room Numbers.
- Choose at least one Period. All may be selected.
- Choose at least one Semester. All may be selected.
- Choose at least one Day. All may be selected.
- Select By Period or By Department to generate the report. The Master Schedule Matrix reports (Master Schedule and Staff Schedule) include only courses with the course option Print on Matrix selected.
The example above is the report generated when using the By Period option.
Master Schedule Matrix printing instructions:
Because of the width of the report, the following printing instructions apply for all three tabs of the Master Schedule Matrix and, by extension, for the Room Schedule Matrix and Staff Schedule Matrix reports.
- Less than 10 periods: print on letter size paper (8.5 x 11) in landscape mode.
- 10-15 periods: print on legal size paper (8.5 x 14) in landscape mode.
- More than 12-15 columns: can’t save as PDF, not sufficient page margin control.
- Over 15 periods: change paper size to A3 or A4, set printer to Microsoft XPS document writer (or equivalent) with NO margins, and print (prints to a file). Save the file, then open the saved file and print (can save the opened file as PDF, if desired).