Master Schedule Reports allow users to see the master schedule by Course, Term-Day, Department, Term-Period, Period, Level of Integration, and Day. Results can then be exported to analyze further to determine other scheduling needs and more.
Where to Start
- Go to Reports.
- Choose Scheduling.
- Select Master Schedule Reports from the menu.
Master Schedule Reports
- Select the By Grade checkbox to see the student tallies by grade.
- Select the Show # of Sections checkbox to display the course enrollment totals.
- Select the Mini Course checkbox to view a master schedule report for all mini courses.
- Use the different radio buttons to determine how the Master Schedule will be displayed. The default Sort order is by Period, then Section.
- Click Export Search Result to see the report in PDF format.
- Users can also Print the report or export it to Excel .
The State Code column displays the state code associated to the course, when applicable. The Placeholder column displays the course number of the linked course for that meeting time, when applicable. The weighted columns use the weight calculation defined for the selected building, regardless of the students' current building enrollment.