In order to determine the number and types of study hall sections that will be needed, users must first identify the free times in student schedules.
Where to Start
- Go to Scheduling.
- Choose Scheduling.
- Select Study Hall Wizard. The Free Time tab opens by default.
- Select the Scheduling Year,
- Choose Scheduling Grades. Select All to have all checkboxes selected.
- Select Periods using the dropdown menu.
- Select Free Times to generate the matrix.
- The matrix displays all semesters and day codes for the grades and periods selected, as well as the number of students with free times in each period.
- To view a tally of students who have free time by semester and day code, select a period period on the matrix and select Free Patterns. To view the names of students who have free time, also by semester and day code, select a period and select Free Pattern Details.
Free Pattern Totals