The Scheduling Runs interface enables users to generate a master schedule and place students into existing classes. Use the Section Only tab from this interface if the master schedule was created using only Classes.
Where to Start
- Go to Scheduling.
- Select Scheduling.
- Choose Scheduling Runs.
- Leave Grades on All or deselect All to select the individual Grades to include in the run.
- Select Section.
To view the statistics for any run, hover over the Show Summary icon to the left of the run.
- Select the number hyperlink to open the Red Light/Green Light Dashboard in order to resolve the red light tasks.
- Users can also select OK to skip the Dashboard and continue to the sectioning run.
Red Light / Green Light
- On the dashboard, select View next to incomplete tasks (identified by a Red dot icon) to resolve the tasks.
- When finished, select the Close icon to close the Dashboard.
- Select OK to initiate the sectioning run.
Refresh to monitor the progress of the scheduling engine. When the status bar reaches 100%, the run is complete and the window may be closed.
Refresh the Scheduling Runs screen to view the results of the scheduling engine. Scheduling runs details include the description of the run (with grade level specifics, if the run is not all grades), the user that created the run, and the date/time of the run.