Users can generate a report of student requests for courses in the selected school.
Required Permission: Menu Level: Scheduling > Requests
Where to Start
- Go to Scheduling.
- Select Requests.
- Choose Student Request Report.
- Courses in the selected school, can be viewed by Counselor, Enrolled Students, or Single Student.
- Enter the required information in the available fields.
- Select Next to continue to the next tab.
- Use the filter options to narrow down specific courses as needed.
- Select the checkbox for Include Alternate Courses if needed. This is unchecked by default.
- Select Next to view the Report.
- View the report based on selected criteria. Results can be printed or exported to Excel.
Counselors in building A, looking for course requests for students advancing from building A to building B, should use the Enrolled Students option, from building B, and select building A as the Current School.
If users select Current School: All and print the student course requests to a letter, the School Name and School Address are not included in the letter header, because multiple schools are selected. When printing student course requests to a letter, do NOT include non-punctuation special characters (such as <, >, # and &) in the body of the letter. These characters will be supported in a future release.