Use the Request Tallies Report to view the Course Request Tallies tab to view the total request tallies for each course.
Required Permission: Menu Level: Scheduling > Requests
Where to Start
- Go to Scheduling.
- Select Requests.
- Choose Request Tallies.
Course Request Tallies
- Filter requested courses by using the search criteria. Course request tallies can be filtered By Grade or Location code using the corresponding checkboxes. Select Search.
- Users can also access the Course Details screen directly from the report by selecting the View icon next to a course.
- Select the Excel icon to export this report to Excel.
In addition to the actual number of requests, the Course Request Tallies results show the total number of Special Ed requests and the weighted number of requests.
Student Request Tallies
- From the Student Request Tallies tab, users can view the total request tallies for each student.
- Use the filters to narrow down students. Select Search to view students based on the chosen criteria.
- Select the View icon launch the Student Profile and view Course Requests.