Users can add Teacher Recommendations from the Teacher Connect Roster. staff members with the proper permissions can enter course requests for students enrolled in their assigned classes. Teachers can be limited to creating requests for courses within their subject areas only.
Required Permissions: Module Level: Teacher Connect > Teacher Recommendation > View
Where to Start
- Go to Staff.
- Select Staff Schedule Views.
- Choose a Course # to launch the Roster view of the course.
- Select the Course Recom. view to open the course recommendations for the selected class.
- Existing Course Requests are noted by the yellow Course Request icon.
- Select the Course Recommendation column to enter a course recommendation for a student. Type a Course Number to open and filter the list of available courses, or select the Course Selection icon to open the full list.
- Users can Copy Down the course recommendation to other students. Select Fill All to copy the recommendation to all students in the class, including those with another course recommendation. Click Fill Missing to copy the recommendation to students in the class without a course recommendation.
- Select Save to save the recommendations.
Course Recommendations will NOT be copied down to a student IF the student lacks a Scheduling School or Scheduling Grade, OR the selected course is not available in the student’s assigned Scheduling School, OR the student’s Scheduling Grade does not match the selected course’s Grade Restrictions (if any).