Rooms are primarily setup during the initial implementation of eSchoolData. However, at times new rooms are added into buildings, due to construction or exceptional circumstances. All instructional rooms MUST be entered in the system in order to be associated to classes. Buildings with recent classroom additions will need to enter the additional rooms.
Where to Start
- Go to District.
- Select Rooms.
- Be sure to select a School from the menu, not the district.
- All existing rooms appear in a table. Select the Edit icon to update existing rooms.
- Rooms that are associated to Classes cannot be deleted, as indicated by the grey Delete icon. In order to delete the room, users must first assign the associated Class(es) to another room.
- Select New to create a new room.
- Enter the Room Capacity.
- Enter a Room Number.
- Add information into any of the other optional fields as desired. Then select Save.