Time Equivalency Schedules are typically used to rename periods (i.e. HomeRoom) or when a school uses a multitude of periods to handle certain scheduling situations. School Setup must be completed for the desired Scheduling Year before Time Equivalencies can be created.
Where to Start
- Go to District.
- Select Schools.
- Choose Time Equivalency Schedule.
Available Time Equivalencies
- Select a Scheduling Year from the dropdown.
- Any existing Time Equivalencies appear in the dropdown. Select one.
- Select Search to view.
- Select New to create a new Time Equivalency.
New Time Equivalency
- Enter the Equivalency Name.
- Select the Day Code(s) to which this Time Equivalency Schedule will be applied.
- For each Time Equivalency that will be established, select the desired From Period and To
Period values from the menus.
- Enter the Time Eq. Display name and the Eq. Description.
- If Lunch Counts can be taken during the selected periods, check Lunch Count.
- If additional Time Equivalency rows are needed, select the Add Time Equivalency icon.
- Select Save when done.