The Courses screen can be used to generate a course catalog. The course catalog is organized by school and scheduling year. This document details the process of generating a course catalog.
Required Permissions: Module Scheduling > Courses > Courses
Where to Start
- Go to Scheduling.
- Select Courses. The courses menu opens by default.
Generate Course Catalog
- Select a School from the dropdown menu.
- Choose a Scheduling Year. Choosing a future year places a red outline around the interface.
- Select Search to view the catalog.
- Use the Excel icon to download the Course Catalog. The Excel download contains fields in addition to what is shown in the interface (Summer School, Average Seats, Honor Roll, etc.)
The Excel file can be merged into a Word document to begin a Course Catalog for distribution to students and/or online posting.