The GURU Zaps page allows districts to schedule automatic delivery of data exports to a specified location for pickup by third party products, using the installed Zaps, and automatic imports of third party product data from a specified location, using the defined Profiles.
Required Permissions: Define Dataflow Automation settings
Where to Start
- Go to Zaps.
- Select Create a Zap to define a Zap schedule for an installed data export Zap.
The Zap Information tab has four default fields: Name, Action, Type, and Frequency. Depending on the Action selected, users may have extra fields to complete.
- Enter a Name for the Zap.
- Select to Choose an action this field lists the installed Zaps, plus Dataflow Automation and Dataflow Rule.
- Click to Choose a type (this field defaults to the selected Zap’s option)
- Select the desired Filters. Grade Level, School Type, School and Subject are common to all Export Zaps. Some Zaps may have additional Filters.
- Select the Storage location from the district’s defined Storage locations
- Select the Frequency. Enter the additional information (Date/Day, Time) to define the selected Frequency.
When the user has finished entering all data on the Zap Information tab, click the Notifications tab to enter email addresses of users who should receive notifications about the Zap’s status.
Select Add Email Address and enter the email address of the notification recipient. Repeat as needed to add additional recipients. When finished, click OK to save the Zap schedule.