When a pre-built zap does not meet the specifications needed, users can create a custom export zap.
Required Permissions: Define Dataflow Automation settings
Where to Start
- Within GURU, go to the Marketplace.
- Go to the Zaps tab.
- Select New Custom Zap.
- On the Zap Information tab, enter a Name for the custom zap. The name must be unique.
- Choose an Action Name.
- Enter an optional Description if needed.
- Upload a Custom Zap Logo if desired. If a custom logo is not uploaded, the eSchoolData logo will display by default.
- Select Next to continue.
- Select the toggle for Zip Output Files if the files should be zipped and enter a name for the folder.
- The Reset Columns button, Has Header Row toggle, Quote All Fields toggle, and Field Delimiter drop down menu are available for each output file.
- The Mapped Column Name field for each column in the file allows users to enter a new value.
- Click the Delete (x )icon to remove a column from the file. Click the Reset Columns button to restore previously deleted columns.
- When all fields have been updated, click Finish. To use your custom zap, you must install it.
The Filename Pattern will show but this field is not editable.