Administrators must define Storage folders on the Servers for each data export / data import. Once Storage and Servers have been setup, Zaps can be installed from the Marketplace and then Profiles can be setup to start the dataflow.
Required Permissions: Define Dataflow Automation settings
Where to Start
From within eSD GURU:
- Expand the Configuration menu.
- Select Servers.
Add a Server
- Select Add a Server to create a new Server location.
- Select the pencil icon next to any existing servers to Edit as needed.
Servers must be web accessible.
- Enter a Name for the new Server.
- Choose a Provider. Options include AmazonS3, Dropbox, FTPS, and SFTP. Each option requires different credentials:
- AWS Region
- S3 Bucket Name
- Access Key
- Access Secret
- App Key
- App secret
- Access Token
- User Name
- User Name
- OR Private Key
- Pass Phrase
- Enter a Server Description as needed to describe what the server will be used for.
- Select Ok to save the information.
- Under Configuration, select Storage.
- Select Add Storage to define where data will be sent on a server.
- Provide Storage name. Storage names must be unique.
- Choose a server from the dropdown menu. Servers appear based on the above steps. Be sure to setup a Server prior to setting up Storage.
- Enter a Folder name in which data will be stored. Folder names must be unique.
- Enter a Storage description to define what the storage is being used for.
- Select Ok to create the Storage pathway.
Now that a Server and Storage have been setup, Install Zaps from the Marketplace.