Quick Filters allow the user to make some basic changes to the widget output, even if they are not the user who created the GURUBoard. There are 3 types of Quick Filters: Date, Slider and Menu.
Required Permissions: Create, Delete, Update GURUBoards and/or Create, Delete, Update Widgets
Where to Start
- Select the Expand / Collapse icon on the Quick Filters row to view/hide the available Quick Filters. Filters are Widget-Specific plus any selected Common Filters.
When the Quick Filters row is expanded, two Filter icons are displayed. Select Clear Filter Selections to clear any filter selections changes that have been made on all filters for the widget. Select Remove Filters to completely remove all user added filters (role level filters will remain).
Select the Calendar icon to select a date range:
- This Week - first date of this calendar week through today’s date;
- This Month - first of this month through today’s date;
- This Year - 7/1 of this school year through today’s date;
- Custom Range - select the applicable date range using the calendars that appear on the right.
Select Apply to apply the selected filter. Use the Delete icon to remove the selected Date Filter.
The Date filter options are only applied to the widget’s primary filter. Additional filters simply check whether the status’ end date is NULL or > today. Example: Daily Attendance widget with a secondary Meal Status filter will return all students who have the specified attendance status within the selected date range AND have an open meal status of the selected type, regardless of the meal status’ start date.
Open the Menu to select individual options. The filter options will be applied upon selection. Uncheck selected options to return to All default. Users can also type in the Search field to find specific options. The matching filter options will be applied upon selection.
Drag a Slider indicator to adjust the range of included values. The indicator defaults to the minimum and maximum range values. The bracketed range values [0,100] mirror the slider change, and the filter is applied once the slider indicator is released.