Users can view their default GURUBoard and create additional GURUBoards for themselves.
Required Permissions: Create, Delete, Update GURUBoards and/or Create, Delete, Update Widgets
Where to Start
Users typically have a default GURUBoard defined for their assigned Role, identified by the Role name within parentheses after the GURUBoard name.
This default GURUBoard, and the Widgets installed on this default GURUBoard, cannot be edited. The widget Quick Filters may be used to filter the displayed data.
Add a GURUBoard
- Select Tools.
- Choose Add Guruboard.
- Enter a name for the GURUBoard.
- Add an optional description as needed.
- Select Ok to create the board.
Select Add Widget to open the Add Widget page:
- Users can filter the displayed list by Category, Search for a specific widget, or scroll through the widgets displayed on each page.
- To add a single widget to the board, click Add it Now below the desired Widget.
- To add multiple widgets to the board at once, click the desired Widgets to select them. They will display a green checkmark. Click a selected Widget again to deselect it. Users can select and add widgets on multiple pages, from multiple categories. Once all widgets have been selected, click Add Widget.
Now that a Widget has been added, learn more by visiting Edit a Widget.
Users can add a widget to their Board multiple times, and set each widget to automatically display specific subsets of data.