The Daily Enrollment and Absences by Learning Code report is designed to be run after the Learning Code Enrollment Exception report and provide an overview of the Learning Code data.
Required Permissions: Menu: Student > Attendance > Administrative Reports
Where to Start
- Go to Student.
- Choose Attendance.
- Select Administrative Reports.
- Select Daily Enrollment and Absences by Learning Codes.
How it Works
This report can be run from the district level and provides a breakdown of student enrollment and absences by Learning Code. The report will return the following breakdowns:
- Enrollment /Absence Summary by Learning Code
- Actual Enrollment/Absence Summary (Unduplicated)
- Learning Code Details with Attendance (by school, code, and absence)
- Learning Code Details with Enrollment (by school, code, and enrollment)
The report parameters are as follows:
- Show Summer School Enrollment
- School Type(s)
If there are discrepancies between the Enrollment /Absence Summary by Learning Code and the Actual Enrollment/Absence Summary (Unduplicated), this is an indication that students are coded with more than one learning code on the selected date.
If there are students missing learning codes, this is an indication that the students need Learning Codes added, or that the code you have chosen is not yet flagged as a Learning Code.