The Learning Code Enrollment Exception report is designed to be run to catch Learning Code discrepancies. Once the discrepancies are identified and corrected, run the Daily Enrollment and Absences by Learning Code report.
Required Permissions: Menu: Student > Attendance > Administrative Reports
Where to Start
- Go to Student.
- Choose Attendance.
- Select Administrative Reports.
- Select Learning Code Enrollment Exceptions.
How it Works
This report can be run from the district level and returns a list of students enrolled at any point during the school year who are missing a Learning Code or who have more than one Learning Code assigned with overlapping dates for the current school year.
- The Parameters for this report are as follows and should be selected left to right, starting at the top:
- School Year
- School Type(s)
- Include Pre-Registered Students
- Include Transferred Students
- This report is intended to be exported to Excel so that the user can filter the report and so that the necessary corrections can be made in the system.
- In particular, the user should note the Learning Code Description column. This column pinpoints the issue.
- If there’s a conflict where a student has overlapping Learning Code dates for the current school year, the column lists the description for the Learning Codes that overlap.
- If the student is missing a Learning Code, the column indicates No Learning Code.
If the student had a learning code that has ended during the academic year, the column indicates Learning Code has ended and has no active LC.