The SA - 129 report page displays a list of all Calendar Events in the selected School Year for the selected building. It enables the user to generate the Religious Holiday Attendance Report and the Computation of ADA and ADM. The report can be run at the district or building level.
Required Permissions: Menu: Reports > Attendance > SA - 129 Report
Before you Begin
- Verify that all Superintendent Conference Days (both full and half day), Testing Days, Extraordinary Condition Days, and Legal Holidays have been added to the district calendar.
- Be sure to enter all religious holidays observed by members of the school community even if the district schools are not closed. Students may observe certain religious holidays even when district schools are open.
- Identify religious holidays before running the SA-129 so the district will not be penalized for a low daily attendance on those dates.
Where to Start
- Go to Reports.
- Choose Attendance.
- Select SA - 129 Report.
How it Works
- Select a School Year from the drop down menu.
- Select Reports to view the report.
Presents a separate column for each grade level
'Exclude from State Attendance' flag in the student enrollment record will exclude students from this report