This report provides a list of students that have zero absences within a specified historical date range, spanning multiple academic years and excludes students not enrolled during the selected date range. This report is similar to the one available under Reports > Attendance > Perfect Attendance.
Required Permissions: Menu: Student > Attendance > Administrative Reports
Where to Start
- Go to Student.
- Choose Attendance.
- Select Administrative Reports.
- Select Perfect Attendance - History.
How it Works
- Choose a Starting School Year or Active as of Date to determine the timeframe of the report. If at the district level, a School must also be selected.
- Use the dropdown menus to determine if any Attendances Reasons should be ignored.
- Select View Report to view the data.
- Select Business Rules for this report to view the details of how the logic of the report runs.
- The report content appears in a table below.