This report can be run district-wide or by building, and will display a list of students with the specified Attendance Status (Present, Absent and/or Tardy) for the selected date.
Required Permissions: Menu: Student > Attendance > Daily Attendance Status by Date
Where to Start
- Go to Student.
- Choose Attendance.
- Select Daily Attendance Status By Date.
How it Works
- Use the Calendar icon to select a Date to view a desired status.
- Select one or more Attendance Status values to view. Virtual Statuses for remote learning are also available to filter for.
- When Include event details is selected, all events for the selected Date are included in the results, regardless of the selected Attendance Status
- Select Search to run the report.
Click on a student’s ID number to access their Student Profile, or click the Student Attendance icon to go directly to the student’s Attendance Report within their Profile.
When Include event details is selected, all events for the selected Date are included in the results, regardless of the selected Attendance Status
The Comments column includes Daily comments entered when editing student attendance via the Attendance Profile.