This report contains each student’s Daily Attendance information for the selected Scheduling Year.
Required Permissions: Menu: Reports > Attendance > Cumulative Attendance Summary
Where to Start
- Go to Reports.
- Select Attendance.
- Choose Cumulative Attendance Summary.
How it Works
- This report contains each student’s Daily Attendance information for the selected Scheduling Year. When a student has multiple enrollment records within the selected scheduling year, attendance information is displayed for each enrollment period.
- Entering a date range (Begin/End Date) will override the selected Scheduling Year dates.
- Use the available download options to generate the report for Enrolled Students.
- Use the available download options to generate the report for Transferred Students. The Transferred Students’ Withdrawal Form appends two signature lines to the report data, for the guardian authorizing the withdrawal and the school official producing the form. The Withdrawal Form can be used as a record of attendance for enrollment in a new district.
When running the Summary report between 7am and 3pm, Districts with 7000+ total student enrollment must select a grade level.