This report displays attendance totals from previous days by Status, Grade Level, Race, and Gender.
Required Permissions: Menu: Reports > Attendance > Attendance Closeout Report
Where to Start
- Go to Reports.
- Choose Attendance.
- Select Attendance Closeout Report.
How it Works
- Select the Date and click Search to run the report. The report will break down into a section for each of the following:
- Status - reflects total number of students with the listed Student Status on that particular date
- Grade Totals - reflects total number of students in each grade level on that particular date
- Race Totals - reflects total number of students for each listed race on that particular date
- Gender Totals - reflects total number of students who identify as each gender on that particular date
- Attendance Totals - reflects the breakdown of subtotals of students who are Absent, Present, or Tardy on that particular date
This report is often used to view attendance totals for previous days. The report can also be used to find discrepancies in attendance data for students who have transferred out.*