- Menu: Interoperability > Partners > Calling System
- Module: Interoperability > Partners
Where to Start
- Select Interoperability.
- Select Partners.
- Select Calling System.
- Select the Attendance tab.
Viewing the Export File for an Existing Attendance Call
- Enter the rule name into the entry bar or select Search to display all rules.
- Select the CSV icon next to the desired Attendance Rule to view the export file in a CSV format.
A copy of the Student Attendance Data Export file is also stored in the eSD Calling System Attendance Downloader folder, which can be accessed by third-party calling software.
Create a New Attendance Call
- Select New.
- Enter the unique Name for the rule.
- Use the dropdown to select the School to which it applies.
- Select a Student Group, if desired (only available when built at the building level).
- Select various Fields to be included in the call to move them to the Selected Fields area.
- Select Daily or Period to indicate which kind of Attendance is to be considered for the call. Once a type is selected, the user will be prompted to enter the number of occurrences that should trigger the call. If Period is selected, the user will have an option to select specific periods.
- Select the Status(es) (Absent and/or Tardy) to be included in the rule.
- Choose the desired Option (Include or Exclude) to indicate if the parameters set in the Type and Exclude Reason icon should be included in or excluded from the call.
- Select the Type (Excused, UnExcused, Daily Present).
- Use the dropdown to choose the Virtual Learning Options that determine whether students who are learning remotely (defined by Learning Codes) should be included or excluded from the call
- Select whether or not to Exclude Verified attendance.
- Select the Exclude Reasons icon to select any reason(s) that should be excluded from the call.
- Use the Pad Zero(s) field if student ID numbers need to be padded to a specific length for the vendor.
- Select whether or not the Display Header Row.
- Use the Attendance For field to indicate the date(s) that should be considered in the call.
- Select Save.
After the call rule has been saved, select the New Schedule icon to set a schedule for it.