Users can directly access a student’s Attendance Report from the Student Profile. From the Attendance Report tab, the user can review the attendance on a Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Cumulative/Custom basis.
Required Permissions: Menu Level: Student and Multi Tab Controls
Module Level: Attendance and Special Permissions
Where to Start
- Go to Student.
- Click on Student Profile.
- Use the filters and select Search to find the student.
- Select a student to access their Student Profile.
The edit button on the Daily view can be used to edit period and daily attendance for the student and to add an Event.
- Select the Attendance Report tab. The report defaults to the Daily view.
- Select the Calendar icon to select a date from the calendar. Select Search to load the Attendance from the chosen day.
- Select Edit.
- From this window, edit the Student Room, Attendance, Time In/Out, Reason, Notes, and Verified fields.
- Select the Add icon (+) to add an Event.
- Select Save to save the edits that were made or Cancel to exit the window without saving.
From the Attendance Profile tab, select Letter Logs to show all attendance letters sent to the student/guardians for the academic year. Click the checkbox next to any letter that needs to be reset or select Reset All. Click View to view the contents of any letter.
From the Attendance Profile tab, select History to view the student’s attendance history. This will list the student’s daily attendance details including events, for all schools and school years in the student's enrollment history. Summer school attendance will also be displayed in this window.
If school is closed on the same date the student has an event, the event will not appear in the student’s Attendance History.
Attendance History is sorted descending by School Year, ascending by Date within each year.
From the Attendance Profile tab, select Attendance Record to display every day of their attendance record for the academic year, in grid view. This record can be printed or exported to Excel, using the icons on the right side of the window.