Attendance records for students who have transferred out of the building or district can be edited by following the steps below at the District level. This document outlines the steps to edit the attendance for transferred students.
Menu Level: Student and Multi Tab Controls
Module Level: Attendance and Special Permissions
Where to Start
- Go to Registration.
- Select Transferred Students.
- Use the filters to narrow the results and select Search.
Editing the record
- Select the radio button to select the student.
- Select Previous Profile.
The edit button on the Daily view can be used to edit period and daily attendance for the student and to add an Event.
- Select the Attendance Report tab. The report defaults to the Daily view.
- Select the Calendar icon to select a date from the calendar. Select Search to load the Attendance from the chosen day.
- Select Edit.
- From this window, edit the Student Room, Attendance, Time In/Out, Reason, Notes, and Verified fields.
- Select the Add icon (+) to add an Event.
- Select Save to save the edits that were made or Cancel to exit the window without saving.