Users have the option to create Attendance Letters without generating a Letter Log entry. This document describes the process.
- Menu: Reports > Attendance > Attendance Letters
- Module: Attendance > Attendance Letter Job (Add, Edit, View, Delete, Run)
Where to Start
- Select Reports.
- Select Attendance.
- Select Attendance Letters.
- Select the From Date and To Date for which the Attendance Letters should be generated.
- Select the Attendance Status (Daily or Period) that should be included
- Select the Letter Template that should be generated.
- Check the desired Include Status (Absent and/or Tardy)
- Select the Exclude Reasons icon to select any attendance reasons that should be excluded.
- If desired, users can filter the students for whom attendance letters are generated using the available filters (Grade, Program Status, etc.).
- Select Report to generate the Attendance Letters. These letters do not include the Attendance Letter Job name.
The Occurrence field can be used to set the minimum number of days on which the student must have the selected status(es) in order to have a letter generated. The Length field can be used to set the minimum length of time the student must have the selected status/reason combination.
To learn more about Attendance Letter Templates, visit Attendance Letter Templates.