Attendance Rule Schedules allow the district to utilize the Auto Downloader to extract the Calling System data automatically. This document outlines how to create an Attendance Rule Schedule.
- Menu Level: Interoperability > Partners > Calling System
- Module Level: Interoperability > Partners
Where to Start
- Select Interoperability.
- Select Partners.
- Select Calling System.
Create a New Attendance Rule Schedule
- Select the Attendance tab.
- Select Search to find existing Attendance Rules.
- Select the New Schedule icon to create a schedule for the rule’s attendance export process.
- Enter the Name of the schedule.
- Select the Schedule Type: Recurring or One Time.
- Select Enabled to activate the schedule.
- For a one-time schedule, under One Time Occurrence, select the Date and Time for the Rule to run.
- For a recurring schedule, select the Frequency: Daily, Weekly, or Monthly.
- Specify the rate of recurrence.
- Select the Daily Frequency option: Occurs Once or Occurs Every ‘x’ hours (specify the number of hours between runs), and select the Time or Start/End Times.
- Select the Duration of the Schedule (Start Date and End Date). When No End Date is selected, the default Date in the End Date field is ignored.
- When finished, select Save.
The Attendance Auto Downloader checks for an Attendance Rule Schedule once every hour, at minute 45 of each hour. An updated version checks for an Attendance Rule Schedule at minutes 0, 15, 30 and 45 of each hour. Districts that need the more frequent version should contact Support.
To learn more about Calling System, visit Calling System Attendance Rules.