Districts have the ability to associate Student Status codes with a Learning Code in order to designate students who are participating in virtual learning. This document outlines the basic overview of the processes needed to implement Learning Codes and links to documentation that walk through each step.
What are Learning Codes?
Learning Codes are student status codes that have been flagged so that the school can use them to indicate which students are learning remotely on which dates. Learning Code indicators are colored dots that are visible in Teacher Connect and in various other locations in the system. The Learning Code indicates that the student is learning from home/remotely and affects attendance so that it can be accurately reported to the State.
- Configure custom status codes as Learning Codes
- Assign Learning Codes to Students
- Assign Learning Codes to the Calendar
- Generate the Learning Code Enrollment Exception Report
- Generate the Daily Enrollment and Absences by Learning Code Report