The Attendance Exceptions report displays a list of the following:
- Students whose Daily Attendance Status is Absent but have one or more periods associated to a Daily Present Reason
- Students who have an Attendance Event but no scheduled class for the timeframe of the event
- Students who do not have a scheduled class for the attendance-bearing period default set in the closeout process
Menu Level: Student and Multi Tab Controls
Module Level: Attendance and Special Permissions
Where to Start
- Go to Student.
- Select Attendance.
- Attendance Profiles opens by default.
- Select Attendance Exception.
Attendance Exceptions Report
- Use the Calendar icons to select the From and To dates for which the user wishes to review the exceptions.
- Select Search.
- Students with Attendance Exceptions within the provided Date Range appear. The list can be printed or exported into Excel.