This lesson guides users through doing Mass Summer School enrollment for in-district students.
Where to Start
- Go to System.
- Select Scheduling.
- Select Mass Summer School Enrollment from the left hand navigation menu.
Mass Summer School Enrollment
- Be sure the School students are enrolled in is selected from the menu.
- Use Filters are needed to narrow down the student selection.
- Select Next >.
If the list of names was filtered using the “Summer School 20xx-xx” Status or Group, select the Move All button to move all students to the Selected Students field.
- Use the Source Students menu to select students for Summer School. Selected Students will turn red in the Source Students menu and also appear in the Selected Students menu.
- Select Next > after all needed students have been chosen.
- Set a Scheduling School. This will be the Summer School.
- Set a Scheduling Year.
- Choose a Start Date.
- Select Submit > to enroll the students.
A yellow banner appears at the top of the page to confirm that students were udpated with the summer school enrollment.